Cravings are something we might not be able to resist. When you're craving something, it's not a smart idea to eat junk food. In order to satiate your cravings, choose healthier options. You can include smaller meals in between your bigger ones. Dates, nuts, and dry fruits are all healthy alternatives to satisfy cravings. Here’s one such recipe you can try when you crave for something!
Preparation Time : 10 minutes
Cooking Time : 5 minutes
Total Serve : 25 slices
- Ajfan Medjoul Premium Dates- 1 ½ cup chopped and seedless
- Dry Fruits Mix - 1 1/2 cup chopped
- Condensed Milk - 4 ⅛ tbsp
- Butter - 2 tsp and some for greasing
- Premium Kashmiri Kesar/ Saffron - 10 to 16 strands
- Cardamom or Elachi Powder - A pinch
- In a non-stick pan, heat butter then add condensed milk and chopped dates. Mix it well and cook on a low to medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Take a deep bowl and transfer the dates condensed milk mixture to it and add the dry fruit mixture, saffron and cardamom powder.
- Spread aluminum foil on a clean, dry surface and grease it with butter.
- Now place the whole mixture on the end of the foil and gently roll the foil tightly.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes after sealing the sides.
- Remove the foil and cut it into small slices.
- Store in an airtight container or consume right away.
- Make sure to use a non-stick pan for cooking.
- Do not let the mixture burn,so keep it on a low to medium flame and keep on stirring.
Have fun with your craving snack and Happy Eating!