Fitness and Nutrition are inseparable. They go hand in hand. Fitness will be effective with the right amount of Nutrition intake and vice-versa. Let’s explore one simple protein powder recipe to add to your daily consumption.
- Prep Time : 10 to 15 minutes
- Cooking time : 10 to 15 minutes
- Serving : 1 box
- Total calories : 2500 kcal
- Level : Easy
½ cup rolled oats
2 tbsp Sunflower seeds
2 tbsp sesame seeds (black)
¼ cup peanuts
½ cup milk powder (unsweetened)
- Dry Roast Ajfan Mamra almonds on a medium flame. Roast till it takes light brown.
- Now roast Cashew and Ajfan plain pistachio on a medium flame till it turns light brown.
- Roast rolled oats on a low flame and roast it till crisp.
- Now roast sunflower seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds on a low flame for less than a minute.
- Roast Chile Walnut on a medium flame till crisp.
- Now roast Organic Flax seeds on a low flame until it turn crisp
- Roast the peanuts till it turns light brown and keep aside.
- After letting the nuts cool down, blend all the nuts together along with Medjool dates.
- Now add the milk powder and mix well.
- Sieve the mix and let it cool down for a few minutes and transfer it to a airtight container
Note: You can either make ladoos out of this powder or can use it as a powder with milk. Do make sure that you roll the ladoos when it is still warm!
- Make sure not to burn the nuts while roasting and keep stirring the nuts continuously.
- Do not blend the mix when it is still hot. Wait till the mix cools off.
- Consume 1 tbsp of the mix daily for best results. If you are making ladoos, consume 1 small ladoo daily. Do not over consume.