Ajfan for Health: Healthy Protein Powder with Dry fruits and Nuts
Fitness and Nutrition are inseparable. They go hand in hand. Fitness will be effective with the right amount of Nutrition intake and vice-versa. Let’s explore one simple protein powder recipe to add to your daily consumption.
- Prep Time : 10 to 15 minutes
- Cooking time : 10 to 15 minutes
- Serving : 1 box
- Total calories : 2500 kcal
- Level : Easy
½ cup Chile walnut without shell
¼ cup Ajfan plain pistachio (without shell)
2 tbsp organic pumpkin seeds (without shell)
½ cup rolled oats
2 tbsp Ajfan Premium raw black Chia seeds
2 tbsp Sunflower seeds
2 tbsp sesame seeds (black)
2 Medjool Jordan Premium dates for sweetness
¼ cup peanuts
½ cup milk powder (unsweetened)
- Dry Roast Ajfan Mamra almonds on a medium flame. Roast till it takes light brown.
- Now roast Cashew and Ajfan plain pistachio on a medium flame till it turns light brown.
- Roast rolled oats on a low flame and roast it till crisp.
- Now roast sunflower seeds, chia seeds, sesame seeds and pumpkin seeds on a low flame for less than a minute.
- Roast Chile Walnut on a medium flame till crisp.
- Now roast Organic Flax seeds on a low flame until it turn crisp
- Roast the peanuts till it turns light brown and keep aside.
- After letting the nuts cool down, blend all the nuts together along with Medjool dates.
- Now add the milk powder and mix well.
- Sieve the mix and let it cool down for a few minutes and transfer it to a airtight container
Note: You can either make ladoos out of this powder or can use it as a powder with milk. Do make sure that you roll the ladoos when it is still warm!
- Make sure not to burn the nuts while roasting and keep stirring the nuts continuously.
- Do not blend the mix when it is still hot. Wait till the mix cools off.
- Consume 1 tbsp of the mix daily for best results. If you are making ladoos, consume 1 small ladoo daily. Do not over consume.